Aric Dromi, Tom Ollerton and Gennady Volchek will headline the Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Automation Network’s (AIIA.net) inaugural virtual event.
AI LIVE: The Future of Enterprise is the world’s first virtual event designed to help businesses in every sector thrive and prosper in the new age of artificial intelligence and intelligent automation by addressing critical questions, such as:
- What makes us humans in a reality when algorithms define our cognitive interactions?
- How can brands use AI to produce better and quicker content and creative?
- How does blockchain and cryptocurrency facilitate consumer engagement and enable protection, traceability and security?
Attendees will hear from a digital philosopher and in-house futurologist at one of the world’s leading automotive companies, an innovation director responsible for some of the most cutting-edge AI campaigns in the market, and a serial entrepreneur specializing in blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
As an all-day event on Thursday January 25, 2018, AI LIVE promises to provide business-critical insights for companies in all sectors on how to successfully navigate the brave new world of artificial intelligence.
AI LIVE will also bring together a wider panel of established industry experts, global thought leaders and senior executives from the world’s leading intelligent businesses. Participants will be able to walk their avatar into practical seminars, workshops and presentationsfrom the comfort of their office or home.
Latest posts by Kirstie Magowan (see all)
- Accelerate: The Science of DevOps – New Book from IT Revolution - March 7, 2018
- Digital Disruption in the Enterprise – New Research - March 5, 2018
- AI & Big Data Leaders Summit Comes to Sydney - March 1, 2018