This year’s AI & Big Data Leaders Summit is bringing together those leading the way in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data within their industry. With 100+ attendees ascending on Sydney at the Intercontinental Double Bay Hotel Sydney on April 26 & 27, this 2 day summit is set up to be the most thought-provoking and engaging summit this year.
Supporting Forward Leading’s mission statement “meeting the learning, development and networking objectives of senior business leaders and assist them within developing leadership growth via bringing impeccable quality to both the offline meetings and the online content experience” this summit will give you the tools and experience so you can gain ROI to deliver once you return to the work place.
Some key topics being discussed
- Going Deep With AI: How Deep Learning Will Disrupt Business Analytics
- Chatbots an the future of Customer Intelligence
- Implementing Data Analytic Strategies
- Does AI Provide A Competitive Advantage For Businesses?
- Real World Applications of Machine Intelligence
With companies such as Microsoft, Netflix, Google, Canon, Common Wealth Bank, James Cook University, Sports Bet & more speaking and attending this event, you can see that some of the biggest companies globally will be on hand to share insight and case studies around the successes and failure of adopting AI, building it into your business strategy and how big data continues to help business progress across all functions.
Why this event?
Our events are structured to offer you variety to keep things changing throughout the day. With a host of stand alone keynote presentations, workshops, panel sessions and roundtable wrap-ups we offer a more engaged environment to learn a connect with your peers. Importantly we host networking opportunities through-out the day assisted by us to help you meet more people.
The AI & Big Data Leaders Summit is an exclusive event. We focus on bringing industry senior leaders together in an environment that pushes sharing and integration of ideas. We pride our model on not having sales pitches and large audiences, instead having 100 highly engaged and relevant people in the room for 2 days.
Latest posts by Kirstie Magowan (see all)
- Smart Cities – Citizens Must Drive the Transformation - June 21, 2018
- ConnecTechAsia Summit Highlights Importance of Cloud and Intelligent Enterprises - June 20, 2018
- Microsoft to Deliver Intelligent Cloud from Datacenters in Norway - June 20, 2018