IT Revolution (http://itrevolution.com), the industry leader for advancing DevOps, today announced the first round of speakers for DevOps Enterprise Summit London 2018 (https://events.itrevolution.com/eur/). The event takes place 25-26 June, 2018 at the Intercontinental London – The O2. Attendees are encouraged to take advantage of Early Bird registration rates as the event sold out in 2017.
To receive more than 10 percent off tickets for DevOps Enterprise Summit London 2018, register before 19 March at (https://events.itrevolution.com/eur/register/).
The first round of speakers includes:
- Tom Clark, Head of Common Platform, ITV
- Jason Cox, Director, Systems Engineering, The Walt Disney Company
- Margo Cronin, Solution Architect, Amazon Web Services
- Mieke Deenen, Project Manager, UWV Netherlands
- Jonathan Fletcher, Chief Technology Officer, Hiscox
- Erica Morrison, Executive Director of Software Development, CSG
- Scott Prugh, Chief Architect & VP Software Development, CSG
- Jonathan Smart, Head of Ways of Working, Barclays
- Jim Vanns, Senior Production Engineer, Industrial Light & Magic
“The DevOps Enterprise Summit speaker lineup continues to grow in depth and expertise – we are on the path to delivering the most exciting and immersive talks that our European audience has seen to-date,” said Gene Kim, founder of IT Revolution and co-author of The Phoenix Project and The DevOps Handbook. “These experience reports offer business and technology leaders, wherever they are at in their IT transformation journey, an opportunity to witness powerful insights that will inspire, educate and cultivate winning practices.”
Conference programming will continue to be announced leading up to the event in June. While the call for presentations is now closed for London, those interested in sharing their IT transformation journey still have the opportunity to apply to speak at DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas 2018 (https://events.itrevolution.com/us/) in the coming months.