IT Revolution has just announced the first round of speakers for DevOps Enterprise Summit (DOES) San Francisco 2017. The event, hosted by IT Revolution and founding partner, Electric Cloud takes place November 13–15, 2017 at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square. Early Bird pricing is now open, offering a 20 percent discounted rate on tickets. Event organizers highly recommend taking advantage of Early Bird pricing as the event has sold out each year since its inauguration in 2014.
The first announced DOES17 San Francisco speakers include:
- John Allspaw, (former) Chief Technology Officer, Etsy
- Ross Clanton, Director / Fellow, Technology Transformation, Verizon
- Jason Cox, Director, Systems Engineering, The Walt Disney Company
- Courtney Kissler, VP, Retail Technology, Starbucks
- Ray Krueger, VP, Engineering, Hyatt
- Erica Morrison, Director, Software Development & Operations, CSG International
- Chris McFee, Manager DevOps Engineering, KeyBank
- Chivas Nambiar, Director, Systems Engineering, Verizon
- Tapabrata “Topo” Pal, Director, Engineering Fellow, Capital One
- Scott Prugh, Chief Architect & VP Software Development & Operations, CSG International
- John Rzeszotarski, Director, Continuous Delivery, KeyBank
“The conference lineup is shaping up to include an inspiring and diverse set of experience reports and teachings from renowned DevOps leaders,” said Gene Kim, founder of IT Revolution and co-author of “The Phoenix Project” and “The DevOps Handbook.” “The 2017 program is being built around these highly compelling and impactful presentations and we are eager to continue the collaborative, educational and enriching experience of DOES17 in San Francisco this fall.”
The release of the preliminary DOES17 San Francisco speaker list follows a successful DOES17 London event that ran from June 5-6, 2017. To watch the video replays of these sessions on YouTube, visit: (http://bit.ly/itrevvideos).
The DevOps Enterprise Summit is the premier industry conference for leaders of large, complex organizations implementing DevOps principles and practices around the world. The event theme is “Deep Dive into DevOps” and features presentations from leading global brands that leverage DevOps principles and practices to thrive within an increasingly software-driven economy. Sessions are led by revolutionary technology leaders who are driving these practices forward in large and complex organizations across a wide range of industries. The keynotes feature industry luminaries, as well as speakers from well-known companies who share the learnings from their enterprise DevOps initiatives.
Latest posts by Kirstie Magowan (see all)
- Global Blockchain Summit comes to Shanghai in September - July 26, 2017
- ICS Cyber Security Conference – Call for Speakers - July 24, 2017
- Australian Consumers Ready for IoT Device Purchases - July 20, 2017