BICSI, the association advancing the information and communications technology (ICT) community, has identified Toronto in Ontario, Canada, as the location for its 2019 and 2021 BICSI Conference & Exhibition. BICSI is known for its spectacular conferences around the world, leading the ICT world with ground-breaking information about the hottest topics in the industry and providing an excellent product exhibition for all ICT professionals.
- 2019 BICSI Canadian Conference & Exhibition; April 8-11, 2019, Toronto Congress Centre
- 2021 BICSI Canadian Conference & Exhibition; April 19-22, 2021, Toronto Congress Centre
The headquarters hotel for both conferences will be the Delta Hotels by Marriott, Toronto Airport & Conference Centre.
“We chose Toronto as the location for our largest ICT show in Canada, because of its unique benefits as Canada’s largest city and the fourth largest city in North America, with a diverse and global population. It is also a global center and capital city for business and finance, and we expect that the BICSI conference attendees will thoroughly enjoy their experience here at the most livable and competitive cities in the world,” said BICSI President Brian Ensign, RCDD, NTS, OSP, RTPM, CSI.
ICT professionals from all over the world will gather at the venue for pre-conference seminars, technical sessions and exhibits. The Exhibit Hall will host vendor presentations and networking opportunities. The conference sessions will feature engaging presentations from industry experts on the hottest topics of the ICT community. Attendees will walk away with valuable information to apply at their jobs, and new connections to bring back to their businesses.
For more information about BICSI’s upcoming conferences, please visit www.bicsi.org.
Latest posts by William Goddard (see all)
- New Consortium Supporting AI-Powered Supply Chain Innovation in Canada - January 17, 2018
- Digital Money Management Technology Key in Fight for Millennial’s Business - January 11, 2018
- Canada’s Digital Technology Supercluster Poised to Create 50,000 jobs - January 10, 2018