The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit organization enabling mass innovation through open source, has just announced the keynote speakers for Open Networking Summit North America, taking place March 26-29 in Los Angeles. The theme for this year’s event is ‘Integrate. Automate. Accelerate.’
Open Networking Summit (ONS) is the industry’s premier open networking event, gathering enterprises, service providers and cloud providers across the ecosystem to share learnings, highlight innovation and discuss the future of open source networking, including software defined networking (SDN), network functions virtualization (NFV), orchestration and the automation of cloud, network and IoT services.
ONS also includes the invitation-only Open Networking Innovation Forum (ONIF), a think tank gathering leaders from across the networking ecosystem to discuss the opportunities and challenges facing open networking acceleration and the open source business model. Other activities at ONS include a Solutions Showcase, vendor booths, evening social events and more.
Keynote speakers and panelists include:
- Yiqun Cai, Vice President, Alibaba Group
- Wendy Cartee, Senior Director of Cloud-Native Applications Marketing, VMware
- Vint Cerf, Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist, Google
- Justin Dustzadeh, Head of Global Network & Platform Services, Uber
- Andre Fuetsch, President AT&T Labs and Chief Technology Officer, AT&T
- Ron Haberman, Vice President, Emerging Products, Nokia Software
- Mats Karlsson, Head of R&D and Portfolio, Ericsson
- Nick McKeown, Chief Scientist, Chairman & Co-Founder of Barefoot Networks, and Professor at Stanford University
- Bob Monkman, Director, Software Strategy and Ecosystem Programs, Network Infrastructure, Arm
- Guru Parulkar, Executive Director of the Open Networking Foundation and Stanford Platform Lab at Stanford University
Additional keynotes as well as the full schedule of sessions will be announced next week.
Registration is discounted to $1195 through February 11. Members of The Linux Foundation and the LF Networking Fund receive a 20% discount. Discounted academic and student rates are also available. Applications for diversity and needs-based scholarships are currently being accepted. For information on eligibility and how to apply, please click here.g
Source – PR Newswire
Latest posts by Kirstie Magowan (see all)
- Smart Cities – Citizens Must Drive the Transformation - June 21, 2018
- ConnecTechAsia Summit Highlights Importance of Cloud and Intelligent Enterprises - June 20, 2018
- Microsoft to Deliver Intelligent Cloud from Datacenters in Norway - June 20, 2018