1st Line Support Engineer
The Successful Candidate will work independently supporting customers and using applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of duties within this administration roles. A list of duties/experience/skills for this role is shown below:
- Answering Customers' IT related queries in a professional manner
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware
- Respond to calls, e-mails and messages from Customers seeking help
- Walk customer through problem-solving process
- Run diagnostic Programs to resolve issues
- Follow up with Customers Not enough issue has been resolved
What do we offer?
- International exposure working in the multilingual, dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Standard benefits
- IT training sponsored by us to make sure you have ready for a new challenge.
- Possibility to grow within various International Projects.
- Good command of English
- Minimum 6 months of experience on the IT Service Desk
- Service driven
- Positive attitude with a passion for IT
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Experience in UsingTicket / incident management tools
- Good understanding of working in SLA year driven environment.
- Windows 7
- Active Directory
- Office 2010 up to 365
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Basic hardware and peripheral support - PC's, laptops and printers
Established in 1992, Allied Worldwide Ltd is a global organization delivering bespoke outsourcing & IT managed services to the corporate market people. With a presence across 5 Continents, we serve a loyal and expanding corporate client base. Our core business is the Provision of skilled technical resources Using a flexible, model-based solutions for infrastructure Ongoing support, consultancy and technology Projects.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity or other offerings within Allied Worldwide, please apply now for immediate consideration
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please feel free however, to apply to further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Allied Worldwide are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.