Provide outstanding client service by assisting the Regional Facility Manager in the management, monitoring and control of a commercial building or portfolio of buildings, with a focus on building operations, service contracts and financial management.
- Proactively develop and manage client relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
- Comply with all requirements of the Client contract and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Deliver an exceptional quality of service to the client, as reflected by client feedback.
- Manage the site in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures and contract scope.
- Identify opportunities for improved operation to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make recommendations to the Regional Facility Manager for consideration.
- Assist with site responsibilities for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, critical systems, HVAC, generator and others defined within the portfolio of respective sites.
- Support the implementation of innovative programs and processes that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, Environment and Risk Management policies and procedures that relate to the site/s.
- In conjunction with the Regional Facility Manager, manage repairs and maintenance, minor works and other requests received via the help desk, tracking to completion.
- Under the direction of the Regional Facility Manager, support the MAC team during building churn activity by attending site as required and acting as the building key point of contact/escalation.
- Assist in managing Vendors, ensuring services are delivered in accordance with the contract and to agreed standards. Document and escalate instances of poor performance.
- Coordinate internally with other REWS teams which may include fitness, food services, massage, transportation, Security and capital projects.
- Support the Regional Facility Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client.
- Support the sourcing SME and Regional Facility Manager through the vendor contract procurement process.
- Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and emergency response documentation for the site as required.
- Update and maintain accurate records and official documentation for the site/s.
- Deliver portfolio management reports as required under the Agreement with the Client and as requested
- Any other activities to support site operations, including, but not limited to: moves/reconfigurations, events, safety or sustainability practices
FINANACE MANAGEMENT | COST CONTROL | PROFITABILITY
- Assist Regional Facility Manager to achieve or exceed financial targets and ensure effective, efficient and economic operation of assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure that operational expenditure for the site/s is managed within agreed budgets and identify efficiencies where possible.
- Assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for the site/s.
- As requested by the Regional Facility Manager, prepare current financial year budget spend reports (actual vs. budget, variance etc.).
- Manage payments to vendors where applicable, using available systems, complying with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Help to develop and approve the annual capital plan for each building, interfacing closely with the client representative
- Manage payments to Vendors where applicable, using available systems, complying with relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance within delegated financial and contractual authorities.
LEADERSHIP | STAFF MANAGEMENT
- Actively support an environment of teamwork, co-operation, performance excellence and personal success.
- Proactively manage the site operations.
- Participate in the individual performance management program, and personal development planning process.
- Act as an ambassador for JLL by behaving consistently with cultural and ethical requirements and participating in company activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Facilities, Property, Business, or related field, desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of supervisory experience facilities management or related field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.