Business Development Manager - Ireland (Further Education / Higher Education)
Ireland - Ideally Dublin or Belfast
Competitive Salary, Commission Scheme, Car Allowance & Benefits
About Capita | Managed IT Solutions
Capita Managed IT Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are a leading IT services company that provides cloud based and infrastructure services to public, private and third sector organisations and specialist managed IT services in the education, government, utilities and charities sectors.
We work in partnership with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their organisation and then create a technology strategy to support transformation, drive operational efficiency and reduce costs. Making IT work better for customers is our ultimate goal.
What you will do:
* Working with key strategic partners, build a successful sales pipeline through a consultative engagement with colleges and university.
* Work with clients to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning products and services where business opportunities exist.
* Identify opportunities and perform assessments through a consultative customer-focused sales approach.
* Develop strong relationships with colleges and universities and deliver high levels of client care.
* Meet or exceed the projected targets in terms of sales and profitability, as well as meet the sales activity and accurate forecasting requirements.
Your experience will include:
* Proven track record of overachieving against new business sales targets
* Strong ICT infrastructure & managed services knowledge and sales experience
* Experience with tendering and frameworks
* Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to school managers, IT Departments, and or decision maker with a consultative approach.
* Possess professional presentation and organisational skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, excellent commission scheme, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.