Location: Maynooth, Co. Kildare
The Compliance Manager will primarily be responsible for providing policy and advice on regulatory requirements with a particular focus on Central Bank Codes of Conduct as well industry best practice. A key function of the role will involve Compliance Relationship Management with a key client of Capita and ensuring delivery of agreed Compliance services to this client.
This role will require the jobholder to have an excellent working knowledge of the Central Bank of Ireland's Codes of Conduct and in particular the Consumer Protection Code, CCMA, CCSME, MCC, Fitness & Probity. AML, CTF and Data Protection knowledge would also be an advantage.
- Providing technical guidance, advice and support to business contacts on Compliance matters, specifically CPC, CCMA CCSME and MCC
- Investigating compliance issues and regulatory matters arising
- Implementing and maintaining relevant Capita and client policies as required
- Acting as Compliance work stream lead on role related projects
- Reporting to the Compliance Manager and our client on a regular and ad hoc basis on key risk, issues etc.
- Conducting mandatory regulatory and ad hoc training to key business areas
- Liaising with client Compliance counterparts within defined governance structures and maintaining a strong open and transparent working relationships
- Identify and track from external sources matters which may be of relevance to the Capita Asset Services Upstream Risk agenda
- Represent Capita at relevant BPFI, ACOI etc. committees and events
- Fostering and encouraging a culture of compliance
What You Need
- A minimum of 5 years Compliance expertise in the retail banking sector with extensive knowledge of the Central Bank Codes of Conduct and their practical day to day
- Customer centric with excellent communication skills and comfortable working at a senior level
- Dynamic self-starter, able to work independently and as part of an expanding organisation balancing multiple priorities, demonstrating good organisational and analytical skills
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels both internally and externally with clients
- Certificate or Diploma in Compliance (PDC)
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.