Controls Design Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Controls Design Engineer to join a well-established and successful manufacturing business based in Haverhill.
Working as part of a small but expanding engineering design team, the Controls Design Engineer will be designing and developing high quality, technically innovative, compliant, reliable and commercially competitive electrical control systems.
The Controls Design Engineer role includes the creation and maintenance of all associated documentation necessary for the specification, manufacture, assembly, testing and support of product electrical package & software throughout its lifecycle.
As a Controls Design Engineer you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Creating innovative & reliable electrical designs and control systems to support company objectives and market demands
- Designing robust and pleasing to use manual, semi-automated and fully automated controls
- Producing & managing reliable software for PLC, HMI & other ancillary devices
- Creating schematics, 3D CAD models, assembly drawings, BOMs & wiring diagrams for electrical assemblies & control panel
- Designing for electrical & controls compliance in international markets
- Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience in design of industrial equipment control for small to medium volumes
- Practical electrical installation experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail and self-checking skills
The Company is a Queens Award winning manufacturer of sharpening machines to the golf and turf industry worldwide. Recognised as the industry leader we are entering an exciting phase of development and is looking for the right individual to join the engineering design team.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply here and we will be in direct contact.
Skills or keywords: Controls, Design, Engineer, Electrical, Systems