Direct Product Management Slot Products to ensure customer satisfaction via quality, on target time to market, and product performance. Must be able to be a catalyst for change and effectively influence others without direct authority. Interact effectively with senior management and executive committee. Develop product strategy and drive the roadmap in implementation of casino products specifically game content. Effectively work with all internal organizations including: Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Engineering, Game Development, and Customer Support. Maintain and update product operation’s “Play Book” and “Product Roadmaps” on a quarterly basis and monitor market for competitive information.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage the life cycle of essential activities of the product managers reporting to him/her.
• Lead the slot game product roadmaps of the product management organization.
• Responsible for mentorship, evaluations, conflict resolution and recognition of the staff to maintain highly motivated and engaged employees.
• Represent the voice of the customer to Scientific Games.
• Translate customer needs into requirements and build value to the customer.
• Develop strategies for new products. Manage the ‘quality’ of the game play, design and math.
• Maintain a detailed understanding of the market.
• Continually analyze market and product offering and update it based on the changing needs of the market and customer needs.
• Work with sales, product management with legal/business development to evaluate new business and market opportunities, provide recommendations to the executive staff and develop strategies to take advantage of the opportunities.
• Study market trends and competitors' activities to provide direction to the game development department.
• Participate in game development milestone and game strategy meetings, provide direction to games in development.
• Provide support to senior management, sales, and sales support on product information via product presentations, product briefs, and other product demonstrations.