Director of Product Management, Data Repositories will be a key role within the group that builds a real-time data repository and manages that repository as a First Data asset supporting Analytics applications. The Team is part of our Global Product Management & Innovation organization that is responsible, quite simply, for disrupting commerce and creating a state of art SaaS offering fed by Big Data based marketing analytics
- Solution Roadmap: Be part of a dynamic team that defines and develops the Product Strategy, roadmap and capabilities supporting analytics solutions leveraging the latest and greatest of Big Data, Cloud and Mobile technologies
- Domain Expertise: Develop into a subject matter expert on the repositories and data providing a single point of contact for the various teams.
- Execution: Establish and comply with timelines leading to implementations and schedule releases working with internal engineering/architects as well as external partners and start-ups.
- Market & Competitive: Maintain strong product, market, and competitive knowledge
- Partners & Ecosystem: Work with both internal resources and external companies that might be partnering with First Data in order to help deliver data related solutions, manage proof of concept projects jointly with the partners.
- Product Performance: Manage, track and report product performance throughout its lifecycle including product strategy, product planning and issue prioritization.
- Product Development: Manage product development process leveraging established methodology and system. Drive product development and enhancements including market analysis and road map development. Lead peers and dotted line relationships through the project lifecycle to deliver development efforts. Maintain close relationships with the customers/prospects for awareness of customer needs and perspectives.