New Century Health is leading transformative change in specialty care management. By combining medical management expertise with a deep understanding of healthcare informatics, physician management and healthcare technology systems development, we generate insights that drive leading edge and effective innovation. What does this mean to you? It means that when you join us, you will be a key contributor to one the fastest growing healthcare services in the National Oncology and Cardiology care management space today. With your knowledge, skills and abilities, you will impact the delivery of care and directly contribute to our ability to positively impact and meet the critical unmet needs of patients suffering from all types of cancer.
We support our employees with an outstanding benefit package that features programs like employee paid medical benefits, 100% match on your 401k contribution up to 4% of your base salary, generous tuition reimbursement, as well as above average paid time off. If you are interested in working with some of the most dedicated, passionate and smartest people on the planet, express your interest in speaking with us and we will respond immediately
In this newly created role The Director, Product/Project Portfolio Management is responsible for the following three areas 1) developing and managing project management processes 2) product management and 3) pre-sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with stakeholders, develop an efficient and effective project and portfolio management processes.
- Working with Product owners, create and maintain a product roadmap, review those with Product and Innovation Committee (PIC). Working with SVP, develop PIC’s agenda and communicate key decisions inside the organizations
- Working with sales, marketing, provider operations team and Implementation team, create and maintain pre-sales processes including demo systems, checklist, product knowledge and Q&A from prospective clients.
- Utilizes project management techniques to identify, develop and maintain planning tools in support of the assigned functional area (s) in order to facilitate standardization, planning and coordination across disciplines / programs. Develops effective communication and working relationships with department leaders, line managers and individuals within each functional group.
- Own the framework for Program and Project Management and adopt an approach of ‘continuous improvement’ to enhance the framework based on feedback & lessons learned
- Act as a Project Management Subject Matter Expert (SME) to Project Managers, Senior Program & Project Managers.
- Overall Project Management of the Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Liaison with other Product owners. Collaborate with various stakeholders to put management in a position to translate the product needs into requirements and to drive consensus within the product departments, which ultimately promotes the achievement of the product goals. Collaboration leads to clear and efficient product road mapping, product planning, prioritization, and an overall agile product development process.
- Responsible for the methods and standards to be employed in line with the framework and adherence to these
- Recruit, line managers and develop all Project Manager and Senior Program, Project Manager and Product Manager capability (including performance management, training plans, career paths and succession planning)
- Provide senior management support in resolving program and project management issues and challenges as required
- Respect and maintain HIPAA confidentiality guidelines.
- Acts as an interdepartmental liaison between all New Century Health offices, departments, and committees.
- Acts with honor and integrity, serving as a role model for the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree required, MBA/Masters degree preferred;
- 10+ years experience in project management methodologies and practices, product management, roadmap development and pre-sales processes
- Experience of resource/ capacity management in a complex delivery environment;
- Experience of working within a Program delivery team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent MS Office suite knowledge, including PowerPoint and MS Project;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Experience with various project methodologies such as waterfall and agile
- Experience working with senior executives
- Able to influence peers and colleagues to adopt new ideas and ways of working;
- Adopts and promotes a collaborative approach;
- Track record of good time-management, with ability to deliver to deadlines;
- Highly organized;
- Attention to detail;
- Interact well in a team environment.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational skills;
- Commitment to customer service;
- Ability to problem solve and reach acceptable solutions for all parties involved;
- Strong presentation skills throughout all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to foster a positive and productive work environment with ability to lead, build teams and motivate staff.