# of Openings :0
Classification :Engineering|Construction Industry:Construction
Mechanical Engineer- Building Automation-P.Eng
Design Group are recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer for our client, an international facilities services and management firm.
A large, global facilities services organisation working on PPP projects throughout Ontario and USA to provide facilities management, maintenance and servicing on projects such as hospitals, institutional buildings.
The responsibilities: (Including but not limited to)
- Provide consultation on Building Automation option, specifications and future management practices
- Provide consultation on mechanical systems HVAC/Plumbing/Fire/Lighting/Boilers within ICI sector
- Work on construction site for inspections and project planning. Meet with Key members of infrastructure planning and procurement to make capital decision
The Tools Needed:
- Professional Engineering Designation + Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 10 years’ Experience on Construction sites/ MEP within ICI sector
- Excellent Written & Oral English for presenting to clients
A competitive salary, Bonus, Vacation and full benefits package
The Next Steps:
- Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Jody Watts-Recruitment Consultant at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Phone Interview, Followed by an In Person meeting with Jody Watts
- Reference confirmation
- Client meeting – as needed
Design Group Staffing would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.dg.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!