Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Vantiv's growth is due in large part to our highly-sophisticated products and services. By offering some of the most advanced and user-friendly payments processing options available, we can continue our growth by beating our competitors. Enter the need for skilled and innovative thinkers who can build the tools we need to continually improve upon our product offerings. By building the products of Vantiv's future, we're building the products of payments processing's future.
The Leader -- Product oversees new products through their entire lifecycle at Vantiv, from concept to creation and beyond. He/she will be an expert on a specific product or group of products allowing him/her to act as our resident central resource. Whether it comes down to designing, developing, testing, quality control or marketing, he/she will be a touchpoint for stakeholders to understand needs, timelines, budgets and more. Always searching to continuously improve Vantiv's catalog of products and services, we will create and maintain stable, reliable systems for our clients and partners.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Directs a comprehensive product strategy from product conception and definition through end of life.
- Functions as a central resource with design, development, quality, test, marketing and distribution as the product(s) move through their lifecycle.
- Directs those involved in the design, modification and evaluation of all phases of a specific product or group of products.
- Formulates and executes long-term plans for cost/profit control.
- Promotes use of new technologies and industry-leading trends.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans; and delegates assignments to Product Managers.
- Senior management reviews objectives to determine success of operation.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Manages activities of two or more sections or departments.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7 years of related experience; or an advanced degree with 4 years of related experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Formal Product Management training and certification preferred.
- Hands on experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) preferred.
- Proven ability to achieve results within a larger organization preferred.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.