Senior Principal: Enterprise
- Product ownership of Windstream’s Cloud
Application portfolio – including Unified E-mail Management SaaS and Hosted
Exchange and Collaboration tools.
- Plan, develop, and implement marketing plans to
increase product penetration and ARPU of stated products
- Provide Subject Matter Expert assistance on
- Increase business revenue from the enterprise
business segments by increase the number of products and services sold into the
Windstream base of customers.
- Develop effective prospecting offers to enhance
Windstream’s flow share of enterprise business customers.
- Develop product packaging that enhances
Windstream’s enterprise data product portfolio and enables the achievement of
revenue and market share objectives.
- Life cycle manage all stated products
- Full ownership and accountability of the
financial performance, to include profit and loss, and margin characteristics
of stated products.
- Supervise team of Product Mangers to include
hiring decisions, coaching/development, and performance evaluations.
- Engage Reporting groups to develop analytical
reports and key performance indicators
- Develop Forecast Models for and track financial
performance for the products listed above.
- Inter-departmental communications, including
announcements of new business policies, product launches, and feature
- Engage with Market Communications to develop
Product Collateral, Branding, customer case studies, graphics, and Industry and
Market communications promoting Enterprise Data Products listed above.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations,
technology sales training and Subject Matter Expert assistance to both external
and internal facing clients.
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to
resolve field issues, implement product changes, develop product offerings, and
manage products listed above.
- Development of pricing, product, and bundling
strategies to combat competitive threats.
- Provide Product Marketing support for Individual
Case Base Product opportunities, such as Requests For Price and Technical ICB
- Various business functions: ASOC creation,
Invoice payment approval, and month end variance analysis.