We are looking to hire a seasoned Quality Manager with at least 3 years of Benchtop Aerospace inspection experience.
- Maintain Quality system (ISO 9001/AS9100) in compliance with applicable standards and regulations
- Inspects and determines acceptability of aerospace products, other parts and sub-assemblies as required
- Performs first part, in-process inspections
- Understands customer requirements and assures compliance to standards
- Audits procedures for adherence to standards
- Provides leadership and training in quality improvement and manufacturing processes
- Maintains required documentation to assure process control
- Assists in corrective action on non-conforming parts or process controls to assure conformance on future jobs
- Follows procedures for product inspection, documentation and approval
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Knowledge of inspection devices and tools required such as micrometers, bore gages, height gages, and calipers
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and teamwork; ability to work according to timeline and customer specifications required
- Experience working in a quality/team-oriented manufacturing environment and ability to support working relationships between inspection and manufacturing departments required
- Ideal candidate is someone with strong mechanical inspector experience as opposed to strictly as a receiving inspector
This will be a contract to hire. Reporting to the Quality Manager. The shift will be from M-F 3pm-midnight
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.