Diversified Conveyors exists to serve our material handling customers with excellence, to contribute to our communities, and to operate as an example of Christian principles.
By God’s grace, Diversified Conveyors has built a solid name in the material handling industry by being quick to respond to our client’s needs, value minded, and focused on Kingdom impact. This, combined with operating in an expanding market, has put Diversified Conveyors on a growth trajectory that requires a strong team capable of capitalizing on the opportunities available. The dynamic nature of our current environment is also, in a very healthy way, helping us take the necessary steps toward building capacity and better alignment across all areas of our business.
Success for this position and the Company is ultimately grounded in delivering successful projects for our clients. A successful project is defined by the following five essential criteria:
- Safety – Injury free work environments
- Timeliness – Meeting or exceeding customer deadlines
- Execution – Efficient and effective startups
- Quality – Built according to specifications (or better)
- Profitability – At or under budget
The core purposes of the Quality Control Coordinator are to: 1. Monitor and grade safe execution and quality (specification) compliance on conveyor installation projects, 2. Monitor and grade safety on project sites and 3. Track installation/design issues that hinder efficient installations. The QC Coordinator works with supervisors and site representatives to achieve the above, as well as the General Superintendent.
- Conduct installation inspections, grade, and produce punch lists driven by audits (welding quality and more)
- Confirm compliance to customer’s standards and specifications
- Record engineering, field operation and/or project management issues that inhibit efficient and effective installations
- Coordinate and communicate with the Engineering, Project Management, and Field Operations Departments (and others) to better ensure quality
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Maintain flexibility and strive to complete all other requests as directed by upper management