At Grobbel’s, here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Normal work week is Monday-Friday
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Paid holidays & vacation time
- Quarterly bonuses- based on productivity
- Matching contribution to 401 (k) plan
- Individual leadership development
- On-site Gym
Quality Control Inspector
Salary of $13.00-$17.00 based on experience
The Quality Control Inspector position here at Grobbel’s requires an individual who has the ability to uphold quality standards, by performing high level quality control inspections and verifications of processes. An ideal candidate would be someone who possesses great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Quality focus
- Previous production experience
- Able to lift 40lbs routinely
- Position is 95% on Plant Floor
- Product quality inspection in plant
- Highly sensitive CCP monitoring in plant
- Sanitation standards verification (Pre-Op) in plant
- Procedure adherence verification in plant
E.W. Grobbel Sons, Inc. is the country’s premier corned beef processor and has been located in the Detroit area since 1883. We supply our products to thousands of locations around the United States. Our company culture supports the growth of our employees by promoting from within and developing individual career paths.
At Grobbel’s, our people are the center of what we do. Every day, we strive to engage each individual here to develop their talents and discover their greatness. On the side, we make some of the finest specialty meats in the nation.
As an employee at Grobbel’s, you will be part of a fast paced, high performance team, driven by employee engagement and powered by work precision. You will be an integral leader in helping meet production goals and quality standards.