Resident Lead Mechanical Engineer
NG Bailey is the largest independent engineering, construction and services company in the UK. NG Bailey Facilities Services provide bespoke mechanical, electrical, technical and planned preventative maintenance by a highly skilled team of engineers.
As a result of winning the maintenance contract for a brand new world class building in the heart of Manchester's vibrant Spinningfield district NG Bailey Facilities Services now require a talented Resident Lead Mechanical Engineer to deliver repair and maintenance services along with outstanding customer service to this statement building, considered the best new building in Manchester.
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum (dependant on experience) and £2,000 per annum shift allowance
• Work independently, carrying out Routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as required, ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
• Ensure heating, ventilation and mechanical services are maintained at all times
• Attend breakdowns and diagnose faults, rectify or advise as necessary
• Deliver outstanding customer service to this prestigious client at all times
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures and ensure safety is first and foremost
• The role will cover Monday to Saturday and is likely to offer Monday Friday week 1 and Tuesday to Saturday Week 2 and as such will offer a generous shift allowance in addition to basis salary
• Potential to work overtime if desired
To be considered for this opportunity you will;
• Hold a recognised HVAC qualification and be mechanically biased
• Have previous experience working as a Mechanical/Heating Maintenance Engineer within the commercial/retail sector
• Be able to work on gas and boiler plant and associated control systems
• Have experience working on air conditioning systems
Rewards, Training & Benefits:
• In return for your hard work you will enjoy a market leading salary, structured training and a range of flexible benefits including private healthcare and industry leading pension scheme...
• You will benefit from 25 days holiday as standard with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 each year.
• The successful candidate will be based in outstanding surroundings and benefit from working on brand new equipment still covered under manufacturer's warranty.
You may have experience of the following: Resident Lead Mechanical Engineer, Lead Mechanical Engineer, Resident Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, PPM Engineer, Repair Technician, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Engineer, Engineering, Maintenance Engineer, PPM, Planned Preventative Maintenance, Heating Engineer, Heating Maintenance Engineer etc.
NG Bailey is an equal opportunities employer.