Opportunity, opportunity, opportunity!
That's right, I have an opportunity for you to join one of New Zealand's biggest success stories.
They are experiencing rapid growth at present and are in need of an experienced Senior CRM Functional Consultant to join their already established team.
In this role, you will lead a major Salesforce implementation and play a key role in growing out the internal team.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining the technical solution blueprint for the Salesforce solution (addressing all high level business and technical requirements) included in the Customer proposal; participating with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis.
- Ability to understand the high level business requirements (industry, business model technology landscape).
- Demonstrates experience in use of common software implementation methodologies, including Agile.
- Understand the Salesforce product stack so as to provide a complete solution offering.
- Contributes to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan.
- Helps drive the work estimation to realise the implementation of the proposed solution.
- Develop the integration strategy, if required, following fundamental architectural concepts and in accordance with customer’s requirements and constraints to ensure that the data sources are appropriately integrated.