Cyber-security solutions will be on show at Black Hat in Las Vegas in September, with new threats constantly affecting the viability of businesses, large and small, this is not a topic that any organization can afford to ignore.
Cyber-security threats are growing larger in size, sophistication and complexity every day – and enterprises are simply not keeping up with the speed and magnitude of these attacks. Zenedge, a global provider of cloud-based, artificial intelligence-driven cybersecurity solutions, believes that businesses of all sizes must invest in cloud-based security with a strong foundation in automation, leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to dynamically create and manage security postures, identify threats and mitigate attacks.
“Everyone at Black Hat claims they have the silver bullet to stop cyber attacks – but without a cohesive security strategy based on automation, AI and machine learning, enterprises will continue to fall prey to hackers,” said Stephen Gates, Chief Research Intelligence Analyst, Zenedge. “Too many businesses are still relying on internal resources and hardware with a short shelf life and capacity – essentially, they’re left bailing water out of a sinking ship. Hackers are innovative – they’re using automation, bots, artificial intelligence – and the only way to fight back is to pit ‘robot against robot,’ using adaptive technology to replace antiquated and otherwise obsolete systems.”
Zenedge provides the following advice for enterprises to proactively and effectively combat emerging threats:
- Take the Fight to the Cloud: Cloud represents scale and it is essential that security teams have a cloud strategy in place. Transition your defense to a cloud cybersecurity solution that provides virtually unlimited capacity for mitigating attacks of any size and complexity.
- Fight Robots – With Robots: Hackers are innovative and at the bleeding edge of the latest tech, leveraging AI to craft attacks designed to evolve on their own and evade your defenses. Choose an effective defense strategy capitalizing on machine learning and AI to dynamically adapt to evolving attack techniques and defeat zero day threats.
- Identify a Team of Experts: Identify vendors with cybersecurity focus and expertise, who have the scale, capacity and cloud infrastructure to identify and mitigate threats at the edge of the network, far away from the organizations’ infrastructure. Choose a vendor that provides a complete solution with 24×7 managed security, acting as the natural extension to your internal IT organization.
“We’ve reached a point where traditional IT security teams and on premise hardware-based tools are not enough – and frankly, they’re being outwitted every day,” said Yuri Frayman, CEO, Zenedge. “It is impossible for any business to react quickly enough to the evolving threat landscape without relying on automation based on artificial intelligence and machine learning to effectively outsmart the attackers.”
Zenedge will be showcasing the Zenedge Cyber-security Suite at Black Hat 2017 in Las Vegas. To learn more about Zenedge visit http://www.zenedge.com.
You can read more on cyber-security here
Latest posts by Carlos Casanova (see all)
- Healthcare Entities Account for over 25% of Reported Data Breaches - December 6, 2017
- Security without Privacy will Inhibit Creativity - December 5, 2017
- Customer-Facing Applications pose Security Risk - December 4, 2017