Veritas Technologies, a leader in multi-cloud data management, is bringing together a wide range of customers, partners, technology leaders and multi-cloud experts from around the world for its annual conference, Veritas Vision 2017 on September 18-20 at the Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
Organizations today struggle to harness the power of their data spread across on-premises, hybrid and complex multi-cloud environments, where visibility is often limited, data migration and compliance are challenging, protection is siloed and costs are not optimized. Companies are also looking for innovative ways to extract insights from their data so they can make more informed decisions and offer better outcomes to their customers.
At Veritas Vision 2017, attendees will hear from experts who can discuss real-time solutions to these challenges. Veritas will also make multiple announcements and showcase new solutions that are critical for data management in a multi-cloud world.
“As enterprises continue to migrate from on-premises to hybrid and multi-cloud environments, the need to protect and gain visibility into their data has never been more imperative,” said Mike Palmer, executive vice president and chief product officer, Veritas. “At Vision, we will bring together industry experts dedicated to helping customers achieve a comprehensive, policy-driven, technology-agnostic, compliant data management strategy—while helping organizations discover the truth in information.”
Vision 2017 highlights will include:
- Keynotes from featured industry thought leaders and Veritas executives:
- Bill Coleman, CEO at Veritas
- Mike Palmer, executive vice president and chief product officer at Veritas
- Lynn Lucas, chief marketing officer at Veritas
- Sir Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group
- Four unique conference tracks: multi-cloud adoption, software-defined storage, modern data protection, risk mitigation and compliance.
- More than 40 breakout sessions where customer will hear from product managers, business leaders and solution engineers.
- Free, fully-proctored Veritas Certified Specialist exams—a $225 value. Visit Veritas Education Services for a list of available exams and more information.
- Veritas’ customer and partner appreciation night on Wednesday, September 20 featuring entertainment from legendary rock band Foreigner.
For more information, visit Veritas Vision 2017
Source – PR Newswire
Latest posts by Kirstie Magowan (see all)
- Smart Cities – Citizens Must Drive the Transformation - June 21, 2018
- ConnecTechAsia Summit Highlights Importance of Cloud and Intelligent Enterprises - June 20, 2018
- Microsoft to Deliver Intelligent Cloud from Datacenters in Norway - June 20, 2018