A new way of doing business
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is here, it is not going away and the adoption of software robots to improve efficiency and increase profitability is going to be increasingly on the radar of organizations globally.
If you are ready to learn how your organization could benefit from RPA then Information Services Group (ISG), a global technology research and advisory firm, is hosting a live, interactive discussion about the benefits of RPA and the planning needed for a successful outcome on Tuesday, April 4, at 11 am, U.S. Eastern Time.
The discussion will feature ISG Partner and RPA expert Mark Davison, . “RPA: The Art of the Possible,” is part of the ISG Smartalks™ webinar series.
High return on investment
“Software robots can deliver staggering ROI, but it doesn’t happen automatically,” said Davison. “This session is designed to help enterprises understand the important behind-the-scenes work that goes into a successful RPA project and the transformative effects it can have on an organization.”
During the hour-long webinar, Davison will discuss:
- How to prevent multinational issues that can slow adoption, based on valuable insights gained from ISG’s experience working with global clients;
- Which security, legal and regulatory concerns to consider, including the specific risks that need to be addressed based on client’s IT, industry, competitive, geographic and other requirements;
- How to identify efficiency and savings opportunities – often identified during the RPA process assessment phase;
- Where and how to get started on the RPA journey, and the next steps to gather momentum;
- And how to estimate hard and soft costs and evaluate providers, including using third-party assistance.
Get help with your RPA initiative
Organizations like ISG can help enterprises benefit from the transformational opportunities of RPA by helping them assess their situation, develop a strategy, implement the solution, train their employees and plan for change.
“We are ready to help enterprises understand the ‘art of the possible’ with RPA, and how to leverage this exciting new technology within their organizations,” said Davison.
ISG invites those interested in joining the conversation to register online. A replay will be made available after the webinar for those unable to participate in the live, interactive session.